Emerald Medley! Emerald Medley!

A minute in and I like it already. Nice beats, nice instruments. Pretty darn awesome man =). It just lacks an extra punch to really bring it to home base. Maybe some extra reverb or something? I'm not quite sure what but if you remixed this in the future and just experiment a bit I'm sure you could do even better =D

bluebooblue responds:

Thank you so much! I knew there was something missing, and you're right, it may be lack of reverb!, I'm gonna get a guitar interface next month, i'll add it to the song so it'll have more weight! I'm pretty glad you like it n_n!

Megaman Battle Network Compil. Megaman Battle Network Compil.

Holy fudge!

Wow, just wow, nostalgia has just hit my ears and now they have gone to heaven, dude this is freaking epic! You have brought more than enough justice to this series with this song and your other songs, congrats man, you've done well =)

N1 Gran Prix!!! N1 Gran Prix!!!

Oh the memories

Instant nostalgia, just wished it was longer and maybe a bit more intense, other than good, the memories have been restored

DK 64: Jungle Japes (Remix) DK 64: Jungle Japes (Remix)

The goold old days were good...

This just reminds me of how awesome DK64 was when I was younger and it still is awesome, this is just epic win =P

Frantic Factory (vers.2 Remix) Frantic Factory (vers.2 Remix)

Wow! =O

Darn good, justice has been served to this song and the rest of the DK64 soundtrack with your other songs =D

Digital era Digital era

Neat beat =D

I also love how you have it alternate between left and right channels for a neat effect with headphones, my only complaint is it's not long enough!

lantaren responds:

thank you. generally, I get too repetitive and too long. I will take your idea into consideration.

FF7 - Battle Theme Remake FF7 - Battle Theme Remake

Neato!

Now this is an awesome remake, mind if I may make a request for a FF9 battle theme remake? =D

Zeon 'M' Zeon 'M'

In the words of Borat

Very nice =P

Super Mario Castle: The Return Super Mario Castle: The Return

This is a castle, but it's not Roy's one...

Freaking awesome, that's all I have to say, you did well making this, brings back good times =P

Veneox responds: